Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quitting For Now

Yeah...

Once reading the title you all might be pondering what am I quitting...heh...

Actually this has something to do with my previous posting. Yesterday my wife and I went to meet up with our housing agent and fill in the forms for the loan. And another super news came from our agent stating that there's another unit that if a client of his cancels, will be available by next year in May!! And not to mention an end lot unit!! If things weren't getting better...Alhamdulillah...

That comes to what I wanted to share...I'll be quitting from collecting toys and models, for now that is. I've told my wife that my last item would be one more figure that will be released only next year. After that...there won't be anymore.

I know, some might scoff at what I'm saying...I know...especially my buddies in the world of toy collecting that is...to them, the idea of quitting is just in the head...LOL...

But I'm serious this time around. I guess my priorities are different now then it was before. It used to be trying to get the best figures or the ones that I liked, but it's different as I'm living my life day to day. I remember when I used to dream of being married, having a nice landed property with kids running around...yeah...and I'm living through it now...

Getting married and buying a house really changes your view on life.

The question of why has a pretty simple answer. I want to make my home beautiful. I want to furnish the living room with exquisite furniture (I have my eyes on this awesome 5K sofa from Harvey Norman) and design my studio as how I have always seen it...

My priorities are to my growing family and our home. To make life better and to make sure that my children grow up as I grew up...enjoying their childhood...run around the grass and have adventures that only their wonderful minds could create...

Once in awhile I might pickup a figure...but it all depends on wether I still want to or not, it is now by choice...

For now, Master Chief and Cortana has found their home...in a new colony outside the outer rims...(actually Puncak Alam isn't as far as some might think...)

And hopefully once we've set up our new base of operations, there will be little Spartan II's making it a much livelier place...



I thank Allah the Al-Mighty for giving us this chance. And hopefully I can also be a better Muslim, husband and father...

No comments: