Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Goof Groove Mood...

Heya peeps...

Yeah..its been over a month. Well, the last post was a day before my birthday. I'm 33 now. Yep. Yessirree...33 years old. But to reach that particular birthday was a roller coaster of a ride. It was the most challenging 3 weeks for me.

I'm still 'ere. Means I survived it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

And yes. I do feel stronger. More confident. More assertive of myself.

Someone asked me if I've stopped blogging, well actually not that I've stopped...I'm just lazy sometimes...and I think if I wanted to write about something...I should write about something that matters.

From the date of my last entry there were a bunch of stuff that went on. Good stuffs. One of it was receiving almost 200+ birthday wishes on my Facebook page. All I can say it meant something to me. Each and every wish was replied. Yep. Each one. But it was worth it.

But the one thing that I'd like to share is that my wife and me have...(FINALLY)...been able to procure a house. With land. Eventhough it'll be ready in almost 2 years, it will be worth the wait. God knows our search for a house that was within our price range was getting depressing by the day. We had to take into account of a lot of things...distance, area, pricing, developer and so many...dear God...so many other reasons. Last weekend, we found what we were looking for...but it was all sold out...but we still gave our names for the waiting list and quietly prayed that there was something...a unit at least for us.

Last Tuesday was considered the downward spiral for both of us into the depths of depression. Yeah, we were tired and weary of going to and fro to areas and show houses. As the end of the day was coming to an end...my wife looked as though she was going to burst into tears. But I kept on telling her that there is a house...waiting somewhere for us. We just need to keep our heads up and hopes high...All she said was, 'You're a very optimistic person Yayang...I love you'. I guess, learning to be optimistic was a very long and painful journey and it must have been for the days that I go through now...

But then...a phone call I received the next day made both of us realize, that being optimistic and believing in God has its rewards. We got it.

We got a unit. And not just any unit...the one we wanted. The bigger one.

My wife felt like a heavy boulder has been hefted off her and I felt a kind of relief and joy of this sudden amazing news. Then we started imagining on the stuffs that we wanted to do, until to a point that my dear lil' wife couldn't sleep. She was that excited!!

It'll be a bit far, but I think we'll manage. So in 2012...insyaallah, we will be residents of Shah Alam 2, Puncak Alam...a beautiful and breathtaking place surrounded by green and fresh air.

And for the past few days, I've been a bit lazy. Lazy to do my commissioned works. Not that I'm purposely not wanting to do it...it's just that I wanted to take some time off...I'll get cracking on it very soon...but for now...

I just want to goof with the groove...


No comments: