Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Drop of Silence

As a human being, we make mistakes.

Some are made unknowingly and some...well, just plain stupid.

When we make a mistake, there will definitely be repercussions. Either big or small depending on the mistake that has been done.

I made a mistake yesterday. Despite what I said, being believed or not is a whole different matter. Justifying your actions albeit what you have done doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be okay. There are a lot of context and point of view especially if you're the other party that got hurt.

And due to my actions...I am cut off from the person that I love. I have been told to stay away, for how long I don't know. As I am writing this down, I am hoping that I will be forgiven and will be able to be close and hear her voice again...

I am only human...I make mistakes and I ask for forgiveness...

And I hurt...

No comments: