Thursday, January 15, 2009

Clearing Up My Life...

Eversince last Sunday, I've been paying...heh...meaning forking out shitloads of cash to clear so many things.

The weird thing is, I thought I'd be miserable about it...yet I felt fine. Heck I felt good! Let's see what the damage was...

1 - Had to renew my roadtax and insurance...but...

2 - Had to send my car to puspakom for inspection...so...

3 - Had to repair and fix up the car to JPJ approved standards...and...it passed! but...

4 - Had to settle my summons which I totally forgot to renew my roadtax...hahahaha...

So...let's see the amount...

- Car repairs: RM1400
- Summons: RM600
- Roadtax/Insurance/Puspakom: RM750
- Look on my face: Priceless...

So I am almost officially broke...but I'm not depressesed. Not even regretting anything. I'm glad that I manage to have the cash to settle things. Coz it's all for a good cause. It's all for the right reasons. And for that...

I don't really mind...

No comments: