Friday, December 5, 2008

It's 4a.m.

Here I am...up and awake at 4am in the morning...

Why? I was doing some work earlier and fell asleep...I get kinda tired for the past few weeks, maybe its due to my tasks as a exam secretariat...or maybe my markings...or maybe the late excursions with a good friend of mine (if u can call 8pm late...hah).

Anyhoo...as usual, if I wake up in the middle of the night..I'd do some work, my comission works that is and turn on some movie just to keep the enivronment in my room..how shall we say...lively. So I'm watching Macross Zero at the moment and like before, I still don't get it...but it pretty is a good show and I love the mecha designs.

I just finished priming the work that I was suppose to do (to know more, check out my other 'professional' blog http://www.rkdesigns.blogspot.com) and waiting for the paints to dry...in awhile I'll start working on the base coat and soon the main colors. I love what I do. Seriously. But sometimes...I wish I could do things I want to do. Especially building my model kits, draw my comics (which I have left for quite sometime...) and among other things...heck I want to do so many things right now that I am so wishing that minimum sleep required is only 2 hours...hahaha...

But then again, the need for money is much more important. Everyday survival is much needed than anything else even my own self satisfaction. Guess thats why I buy actions figures as well...just to keep my heart at bay from degradation of not being able to satisfy my inner cravings. That'll have to do for the moment until I finally get the peace of mind regarding my financial standings...

Tomorrow or today if you look at it will be my last day of exam secretariat duties. It is kinda of a relief but then again, its kinda sad since the past 3 weeks has been quite a ride. I've come to know these people who I work together with in the same university and they aren't just a swell bunch, but they're nuts! And I love spending every moment of my time in the secretariat room...I'm gonna miss that. All I know, they better sign me up again next semester since we all made promises to meet up again for secretariat duties...and I know one person who I'll enjoy having with that has vowed (is that too dramatic? hahahaha) to join me for the duties next semester...It's going to be fun to have you on board miss IrinaIrony...hehehehe...

Well, looks like the paints dry and its coming to 4.30am...got a few more things to do inclusive of re-typing the minutes to a meeting (I seriously dunno what happened on that day...hahaha)...

Until my next entry! Tally-Ho!!


Exam Secretariat July-Nov 2008

2 comments:

Anis said...

Ezee-the wise owl.
Translation: Ezee si Burung Hantu. Pasal selalu tulis blog subuh2 buta..

irina muis said...

ahh yess, i'll be ready for my brainwashing session next semester... haha, tho i think i've got a head start already...u radiate man..