Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Day...

Have you ever felt like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Well it feels kinda shitty right? Happened to me yesterday...(I'm writing this down after midnight, so I can assume its yesterday correct?)...

Honestly I don't even know why I felt that way...Maybe I was tired...Maybe I'm worried about something or maybe I just didn't sleep that well...

What I know is that waking up with a massive migraine can really spoil the day.

I got into office later in the day around 1pm...went straight to the Exam Secretariat room (my other crazy family that I love hanging out with...) Grab something to eat (free food no pass...) and stood watch for the afternoon sessions exams. Then went with the other Exam Secretariat members to do our photo shoot. Yep. We had it done. Guess the team this semester is all crazy and we felt that a photo session would be an awesome ride.

Then went upstairs to my faculty. I sat down. Turned on my computer. And took out my students list to continue with my marking. Then something happened (I can't reveal what since its inappropriate). All of a sudden I was gushed by bad feelings. Feelings that I know very well is wrong and I shouldn't have.

I got pissed. At myself and at my surroundings. And marking student's works weren't helping either.

The longer I felt that way, the angrier I got and the more depressed I got.

So I turned on some music. Louder than usual. Turned the visuals for iTunes and just watched the mesmerizing images that came to the screen. I was trying really hard not to lash out at anybody. I don't think anybody deserves my tongue lashing. So I kept quiet.

And I noticed that my dear neighbour was quiet as well. Later I found out she felt the negative vibes coming from my place. heh...that obvious huh?

It took me sometime to get myself together. I guess I realised that it was foolish to feel what I felt and I shouldn't let it come to me. But as they say, we're only human. And being a human, we are to make mistakes since we come with personal flaws.

One thing I realised, my life is good. And whatever that comes along the way, I'll have to take it in stride and not let the complexities and the ugly feelings get to me. It's not worth it.

So I hope to wake up tomorrow with renewed vigor...

Goodnight and salutations to all...

1 comment:

irina muis said...

actually, i wasn't just quiet, i was pissed. But all's okay now, i think, kot. Well, it'd better be. Cos i sure as hell don't like "serap"ing your negative energy. hehe, domino's??